sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install gnome-pie
cd Gnome-Pie && ./make.sh
cd build && sudo make install
Ctrl+Alt+B – Preferiti
Ctrl+Alt+M – Multimedia
Ctrl+Alt+W – Le Finestre Attive
Ctrl+Alt+A – Applicazioni
Ctrl+Alt+Q – Strumenti per la Sessione
Ultima versione stabile rilasciata: 0.5.2 (19/03/2012).
- Hopefully Gnome-Pie crashes no more with an error in “pthread_setspecific” in Ubuntu 12.04. This is a really evil bug… we’ll see whether I got it!
- Gnome-Pie now uses a monochrome tray icon with most window managers again. When used with Gnome-Shell it displays the application icon instead.
- The icon for the window list slice group has been changed from “window-manager” to “gnome-window-manager”, as the latter exists in more icon themes.
- The default icon, which is used when no appropriate icon for a slice was found, has been changed from “application-default-icon” to “stock_unknown” as the latter exists in more icon themes.
- The new-slice-window does not crash anymore when the first slice type in the slice-type-list was selected.
- Spanish locale has been updated.