L'installazione (# sh install) è basata sulla richiesta di alcune informazioni (device del CDROM e del CDR, dir. temporanea, ecc.), in base alle quali viene generato lo script principale (burncenter). Lo script “burncenter” viene copiato in /usr/bin, gli altri in /usr/share/burncenter, a meno di modificare il file “install.2.in” (come preferisco, mettendo /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/share/burncenter).
What is it ?
WikiPl is a small CGI script written in the Perl language, designed to easily create WikiWikiWeb sites. It cas be also used with mod_perl in order to improve performance under high loads.
What WikiPl does
* Basic page viewing and editing.
* Page history support (view list of all changes made on a page)
* Full-text search support across pages
* Good performance, thanks to the integrated cache and compatibility with mod_perl
What WikiPl does not (yet)
* DiffRequests (show diff between two pages in a similar returned by the Unix diff(1) program)
* Page lock
* Nice HTML generation
* Documentation, ease of installation
* 26 Dec 2002: First release
* 28 Aug 2003: Patch from Daniel OHuiginn : variable $programname to hold the name of the program, so it can be changed (e.g. some servers demand that scripts end .cgi), added a regexp to make links from WikiWords with double capitalisation and no parentheses, and regexps for *bold* with asterisks and _italics_ with underscores, put a few more comments into the code. Thanks to him for this patch.
Download and installationIf you are interested, here is the script. To install it, you will need:
Note that you dont need to have a special DBM installed like MySQL or PostgreSQL. Also note that this program is covered by the General Public License
- some version of Perl
- a Web server that support CGI, for instance Apache
- optionally, BerkeleyDB to improve database request performance
- optionally again, mod_perl. This will dramatically improve the performance of your Wiki, especially under high loads
- Homepage of the Perl language
- The Apache HTTP server project
- Berkeley DB
- About wikis
- PHP Wiki, a feature-full wiki written in PHP
- MoinMoin, another wiki in Python
- Google directory: wiki
Ultimi post pubblicati